– What if one day I change my mind and decide to take control, Master?
– That would mean you’re not truly submissive, only playing at submission. That you’re pretending to be someone you’re not.
– Why, Master?
– Because submission is about authenticity. It's about standing face to face with yourself. With all your raw truth, your vulnerability, your perversity. It’s about stripping off all the external narratives you wear for the world. It’s about being real – painfully real.
– And you're the one who undresses me, Master? Mentally, I mean?
– No. You undress yourself. I merely hold up the mirror so you can see all of you. Without the mask. Without the pretending. But I can’t force you to look into it while completely naked. You have to be ready for that. That’s what submission is. And if you’re not ready for it – fully, all the time – then you’re only creating the illusion of submission.
No comments:
Post a Comment